Commercial Market Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
Greenwood Village, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition Number
Commercial Market Manager
Community Banks of Colorado
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following sets forth the primary responsibilities of this job, but is not an exhaustive list. The Bank, through its managers and supervisors, reserves the right to assign any additional duties necessary to meet the needs of our clients, associates and/or shareholders.
1. Overall responsibility for the performance of a Commercial Banking Market or Specialty Banking Division.
2. Responsibility for specific growth market strategies, client or prospect relationship management and development, focusing on effective financial solutions to meet client needs that will deliver the financial performance that fits within the institution s overall strategy.
3. Responsible for managing overall credit, risk, and compliance within the Division s portfolio in partnership with NBH Bank Credit and Risk Management and Compliance.
4. Responsible for developing and managing to annual budgets. Works to meet or exceed the annual budget expectations and manages within all applicable company policies.
5. Responsible for providing and presenting monthly, weekly and quarterly financial and performance reporting to NBH Bank Executive Management.
6. Responsible for all HR related staffing, incentive compensation and performance matters within the Commercial or Specialty Banking Division.
7. Ability to partner with Executive Management, Finance, Loan Operations, Legal Counsel and Credit Management with positive outcomes as it relates to all aspects of commercial and specialty banking.
8. Maintain current knowledge and consistent compliance with regulations and bank policies and procedures related to the position, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements.
9. Interact with others (co-workers, management, clients, and vendors) in a professional and tactful manner including treating them with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
EDUCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND/OR PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Required: This position requires the following educational and/or job experience:
* Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
* 15+ years of relevant job experience in commercial banking, credit management or consulting.
* 10+ years of previous supervisory or management experience.
* Master s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
* 20+ years of relevant job experience in commercial banking, credit management or consulting.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: The following is intended to give an overview of the requirements of the position, but is not an exhaustive list.
* Judgment and decision-making ability
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards
* Strong sales management and multi-tasking skills
* Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills; ability to apply a common sense approach to issue resolution.
* Well-developed analytical skills; ability to assimilate large volumes of information, prioritize issues, form conclusions, determine appropriate action, and effectively translate complicated concepts into simple and understandable communications.
* Strong knowledge of banking regulations and deposit process related processes.
* Ability to write policies and procedures for risk related functions.
* Ability to work with other business unit leaders on committees and on projects to address issues.
* Proficient in MS Office applications which include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The following is intended to give an overview of the work environment of the position, but is not an exhaustive list.
* Office setting with traditional hours.
* Standing for extended periods of time (typically no longer than 8 hours).
* Must be able to work at a rapid pace for long periods of time (typically no longer than 8 hours).
* Must be able to push, pull, pull up, bend at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and hold arms overhead, turn head-neck-shoulders as needed, grasp and hold tools and other items with hands, for either extended periods of time or many times throughout the workday.
* Must be able to travel estimated at 10% to 25% of the time.
The Bank is committed to providing qualified applicants and associates reasonable accommodation, when necessary, to enable the individuals to complete the application process and/or perform the essential functions of the job. An applicant and/or associate requiring reasonable accommodation to perform any essential job function, should contact Human Resources.
The Bank is committed to providing qualified applicants and associates reasonable accommodation, when necessary, to enable the individuals to complete the application process and/or perform the essential functions of the job. An applicant and/or associate requiring reasonable accommodation to perform any essential job function, should contact Human Resources. NBH Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* Selected candidate(s) for hire must complete the following prior to employment: a criminal history report, global screen, drug screen, employment credit report and if applicable, a driving record.