Commercial Marketing Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY BRIEF DESCRIPTION
We have an opening for a skilled and experienced, Commercial Product Specialist for our Rexnord Industrial Equipment Vertical Markets Team supporting Industrial Chain and Bearing product lines.
Reporting to Commercial Marketing Manager - Industrial Equipment, the Commercial Product Specialist will have a deep focus on the global industrial chain and bearing vertical markets with specific emphasis on opportunities served through OEMs. The Commercial Product Specialist is responsible for generating and cultivating growth opportunities in both MRO and OEM business served through OEMs, in partnership with the sales team. Other duties include order funnel development/management, promotion and selling program development/execution, business forecasting & reporting, product lifecycle management for existing lines, and supporting continuous improvement efforts in SIOP, ETO, OTD and quality. This position will be based in the Milwaukee, WI metro area.
* Analyzes product performance, product competitiveness, and product trends in the marketplace and develops strategies for share growth in assigned product/brand based on research and analysis.
* Manages and supports the opportunity funnel and campaign execution of assigned product/brand.
* Provides input to the 30-60-90 day revenue forecast and related internal reporting.
* Provide support to Sales and Corporate Marketing teams in the development and implementation of commercial programs that support product line objectives (e.g. Trade Shows, Promotion Programs, Sales Collateral, Target Account Programs, etc.)
* Partners with internal and external customers, coordinating through others as
needed, to resolve complex problems, respond with urgency to unique needs, and deliver cost-effective quality solutions.
* Act as a technical resource to the sales teams to provide deep expertise necessary to help close orders and achieve sales growth targets
* Acts as a strong advocate for the assigned product/brand pushing brand awareness and creating demand among end users, channels and other related entities.
* Drives value stream efficiency and effectiveness.
* Work cross functionally to deliver business growth plan, and supports annual product lifecycle and strategic planning cycles.
* Provides product, competitor, customer & channel VOC to the organization.
* Supports continuous improvement efforts in SIOP and related business processes.
* Bachelors degree required, preferably in Business or Engineering.
* Minimum three years of experience in marketing, engineering, or product management
* Willingness to travel (20-30% of time)
* Strong technical/mechanical knowledge of industrial chain and bearing products and their application in various markets.
* Experience in direct contact with customers and distribution partners.
* Power transmission industry experience
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Action-biased, self-starter with a sense of urgency and a dedication to responsiveness.
* Strong analytical abilities, problem solving and process improvement skills.
* Competitive and results driven.
* Customer and market driven. Passion for creating new sources of value, differentiating versus competition.
* Process driven problem solver. Analytical.
* Smart, creative and superior critical thinker.
* Works with quality and pace, simultaneously.
* Tenacious, but collaborative across functions and geographies.
* Team player, with demonstrated ability to drive action and impact beyond direct lines of authority.
* Strong and persuasive communicator. Strong and confident with multiple organization levels, internally and externally.
* Computer savvy, including proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, prior salesforce.com experience preferred.
* Competitive Salary
* Matching 401(k) contribution
* Discretionary Personal Reimbursement Account
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Short-Term Disability Insurance
* Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care
* Educational Reimbursement
* Matching Gift Program
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: FEMALE/SEXUAL ORIENTATION/GENDER IDENTITY/MINORITY/VETERAN/DISABLED