Commercial Operations Coordinator - 6 Month Contract
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONCommercial Operations Coordinator - 6 Month Contract
-MUST have 2+ years of traffic, sales service, and/or operations experience within the media business
- Proven computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Detail orientated, commitment to quality work product and well organized.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Sintec On-Air a plus
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Team player to participate and support needs of entire team
- Excellent ability to project manage initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain relationships with co-workers, clients, and senior leadership
- Work internally with the Ad Sales, Programming, Production, Marketing, Promotions, and Broadcast Distribution Divisions; and externally with Ad Agencies to ensure all commercials are scheduled according to Sales contracts
- Work with Programming and Production to build show format/show times and breaks to maximize inventory
- Work with the entire Commercial Ops Division to manage operations in a time sensitive, fast-paced environment
- Manage the data entry of commercial instructions from Ad Agencies into Commercial Trafficking and Scheduling Systems
- Manage the placement of commercial spots and sponsorship billboards to maximize revenue and inventory
- Execute Sales orders as requested and track accuracy compared to contractual obligations
- Create all commercial components, such as program titles, dayparts, executing manual day of air changes
- Ensure data entry of commercials, promos, and the log schedule in on-air automation systems
- Solicit commercial materials from Ad Agencies and facilitate delivery to the Media Operations Center for ingest
Apply for this great role today! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.