Commercial Operations Manager 8/9/2016
Manufacturing / Packaging Company
Cherry Hill, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client is a leading producer of plastic packaging that is known for providing innovative solutions to their customers in the health & wellness markets.
A privately owned company with strong financial backing that has been producing quality products for over 60years.
* Forward thinking, fast growing organization
* Positioned as an industry leader serving customers where quality, service and innovation matter.
* Providing a competitive base salary, incentives, generous 401k match, and solid benefits that include healthcare, tuition reimbursement, life insurance and employee assistance.
* Supported by a strong culture and core values that drive individual contribution, team work, empowerment, growth, and leadership.
YOUR ROLE WITHIN THE ORGANIZATION WILL BE TO DESIGN AND EXECUTE THE TACTICAL SYSTEMS, TOOLS AND PROCESSES THAT SUPPORT STRATEGIES AND OBJECTIVES OUTLINED BY THE COMMERCIAL LEADER TO DRIVE NEW BUSINESS.
You will be tasked with creating, deploying and constantly improving the processes and information that provides sales and leadership team with the insight required to make informed, proactive decisions, monitor performance, and drive results.
* Responsible for the CRM system (SalesForce.com) and be technologically savvy, seeking new tools to improve the flow of communication internally and track performance.
* Build and maintain an interactive revenue forecasting system that delivers monthly, quarterly and twelve month rolling revenue forecast and budgets.
YOU WILL PLAY AN ACTIVE ROLE WITHIN THE COMMERCIAL TEAM AND HAVE A TREMENDOUS ABILITY TO EFFECT CHANGE WITHIN THE COMPANY BY PARTICIPATING IN THE BUSINESS PLANNING PROCESS.
* Bachelor's degree in business, operations, engineering, or similar & 7+ years of relevant business experience, preferably within the plastic packaging industry.
* Experience with process management, continuous improvement, revenue forecasting, financial modeling and in depth knowledge of the technical tools used for these purposes including CRM systems, specifically SalesForce.com
* Ability to work in a fast paced, high demand environment where you will be a pioneer in the development & improvement of business systems & processes.