Commercial 4P Program Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
The Commercial 4P Program Manager will align to segment executive director(s) to manage sales planning and execution, ensuring revenue and share growth. He or she will contribute to segment growth through planning, sales and customer programs and executing creative ideas. This role will require the ability to:
- align to segment or segments executive director, participate in sales strategy and planning
- develop detailed growth plans that are measurable and accountable for your segment
- model P&L scenarios based on specific account forecasts
- evaluate weekly BMS outputs to judge risk and upside
- develop financial bridge plans for quarterly and yearly objectives
- through analytic methods, ensure resources are focused where we'll get best return
- analyze pipeline data to lead change in how we use and interpret
- collaborate across supply planning, sales, ops, marketing and finance to optimize our results.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong communications skills, attention to detail and results oriented
* Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills
* Undergraduate degree required
* Proven record of working with cross functional teams
* 5+ years technology industry experience preferred
* Knowledge of commercial sales motion
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.