Commercial Post Closing Review Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
CREVE COEUR, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
* Management of Commercial Post Closing Department and
all daily functions performed by the associates,
including training on all bank's systems related to
collateral monitoring to ensure accuracy and
integrity of collateral document retention.
* Examine closed loan files for Attorney Documented
Loans and Participations Purchased, including new
loans and renewals, to ensure document completeness
which provides assurance that loan documents are
legally binding and in compliance with loan
* Independently maintain financial and documentation
exceptions to confirm required financial covenants
are received and that collateral documentation is
received to perfect the bank's collateral.
* Independently review and collect data related to
compliance (CRA, HMDA, Community Development) and
prepare monthly compliance pulls. Confirm compliance
data is entered accurately and meets reporting
* Liaison with bank systems and other vendors on
system functionality, enhancements, and system
updates. Includes training and liaison with internal
staff in all commercial lending, audit, and
* Create various reports as requested.
* Adherence to high level of client service to
internal and external clients personally and with
* Proactively identify areas of potential concern and
resolve critical issues that arise.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations can be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Multi-task and work independently
* Perform duties under frequent time pressures
* Ability to identify, problem solve, and exercise
exceptional use of good judgment with respect to
issues/circumstances as they arise
Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent work
experience. Experience in loan operations required,
Commercial Lending experience preferred. Requires
previous management experience. Must have proficient
knowledge of Microsoft Office Software.
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Knowledge of legal documents
* knowledge of bank regulations and compliance issues
* Strong organizational and time management skills are
We are an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, gender, gender identity,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other
legally protected status.