Commercial Property Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Maintains property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies; negotiating and enforcing leases; maintaining and securing premises
* Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals
* Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units
* Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit
* Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action
* Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
* Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs
* Secures property by contracting with security patrol service; installing and maintaining security devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies
* Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators
* Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* 5+ years of property management EXPERIENCE MANAGING MID TO LARGE INDUSTRIAL AND/OR COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES IS REQUIRED
SUMMERFIELD ASSOCIATES, INC. IS AN AWARD WINNING AND NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED LEADER IN THE CONSULTING AND RECRUITING INDUSTRY. WE ARE DEDICATED TO THE SUCCESS OF OUR CLIENTS, OUR EMPLOYEES, AND OUR BUSINESS.