Commercial Real Estate Closing Officer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
Western Alliance Bancorporation
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
The Real Estate Closing Officer has direct responsibility for the processing and closing of all commercial real estate loans. This position ensures that all commercial and consumer real estate documents and agreements comply with state and federal laws, regulations and Bank lending policies and procedures, and provides a high level of customer relations and service to the lending teams.
* Facilitates real estate loan documentation preparation and review
* Reviews real estate documentation for accuracy and completeness; monitors compliance with state and federal laws and regulations and the banks lending policies and procedures
* Serves a liaison between Commercial Real Estate Loan Officers, outside counsel, escrow & title vendors, and customers,
* Books and disburses loans; performs callback of prior day's closing servicing activities
* High school diploma and 3 or more years of related experience - required
* Basic knowledge and experience of real estate documentation, loan closing procedures, title and insurance requirements - required
* Intermediate knowledge and experience handling a variety of commercial real estate transactions -preferred
* Intermediate computer operational skills required; basic knowledge of banking systems - preferred
* Effective written and spoken communication skills required, ability to focus and provide detailed review of documents and data.
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 252-6257