Commercial Relationship Manager I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
BOK Financial Corporation
Oklahoma City, OK
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 14385
Areas of Interest: Commercial Banking
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
The Commercial Relationship Manager I is primarily responsible for making and servicing a wide variety of business and individual loans, both secured and unsecured, which are less complex in nature. Assists senior officers in handling larger, more complex loans. This is the entry level lending officer position.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitors and manages existing credit relationships which includes note renewals, reviewing and the detailed analysis of current financial statements and collateral valuations, credit analysis, cash flow analysis, delinquency reporting, documenting exceptions, and covenant monitoring; compiles reports necessary to monitor asset and credit quality and compliance with policy/regulation.
- Analyzes and evaluates credit requests and writes loan commitments; recommends appropriate credit grade; may make oral presentation to loan committee; assists in implementing approval or declination action.
- Develops new business through calling with senior lender on existing or prospective customers; promotes and cross-sell Bank's services; works with Bank operation areas to ensure that quality service is provided.
- Maintains portfolio of and contact with depository customers and monitors problem resolution with operations.
- Researches overdrafts and outgoing wire transfers and determines appropriate action; assists in implementing approval or denial action.
- Serves as the primary linkage for all financial services to the individual client with the Bank (i.e., Treasury Services, International, Trust, and Cash Vault).
- Ensures researching and curing collateral exceptions are performed and in compliance with lending policies and guidelines; contacts customers about past due accounts.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of commercial lending practices and loan documentation requirements
- Working knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Basic knowledge of credit underwriting, documentation, loan policy, and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of financial analysis including ratio and trend analysis and projections
- Good communication skills with the ability to prepare and deliver persuasive oral and written reports and presentations
- Good PC skills including knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelors Degree in Finance or related degree and 1 year credit analysis experience plus an additional year as a Credit Specialist or 1 additional year in credit analysis or 8 years equivalent work related experience.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.