Commercial Sales Selling Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
The Commercial Sales Selling Supervisor is responsible for promoting and selling Tyco Integrated Security services and technology, leveraging relationships, closing new business for Tyco Integrated Security and ensuring customer retention. This person is the Tyco Integrated Security "brand steward", charged with telling the Tyco Integrated Security story and clearly demonstrating that Tyco Integrated Security is the leading electronic security provider. The Commercial Sales Selling Supervisor is responsible for not only securing profitable sales and upgrades to new, existing and discontinued Tyco Integrated Security Commercial customers, but leading a small sales team as well.
This role is responsible for building a team of highly productive sales representatives that can meet and exceed revenue expectations, as well as the needs of our existing and potential customers. The Commercial Selling Sales Supervisor is responsible to drive Tyco Integrated Security's Corporate Sales and Marketing initiatives through the territories for which they are responsible. These include business and customer development, territory management, data mining, professional presentation and product sales. Additionally, this individual is responsible for job and channel profitability, revenue per user ("RPU") growth of our customers, and retention of both customers and sales representatives. This position requires a strong, principle centered leader.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Model and champion Tyco Integrated Security values. Create a safe environment for the discussion and resolution of values-related issues and concerns.
* Plan, coordinate, and implement Commercial sales operations. This would include business and customer development and territory management.
* Attain budgeted revenue expectations. Assure the profitability of the channel is met.
* Build and retain an effective team of sales representatives. Lead, coach and motivate team to achieve pre-established goals.
* Set sales territory expectations for each of Tyco Integrated Security's sales representatives including customer touch expectations, as well as quota achievement. Direct and supervise territory activities of sales staff.
* Measure the activities of each sales representative to assure that their marketing activities will produce intended sales production.
* Implement and execute the company's marketing strategy and business plans.
* Work in concert with other department and business segment leaders to assure congruence with sales operations, representing the voice of the department, the customer and the interests of the sales team.
* Create new market share by selling Tyco Integrated Security products and services to new local commercial customers.
* Sell additional products and services to existing accounts that continue to present new sales opportunities. Sell add-ons, amend, and convert existing customer systems to meet the customers' expectations.
* Renew existing customer agreements.
* Responsible for resale opportunities within an assigned territory
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES CONTINUED:
* Identify prospects utilizing creative lead-generating techniques and maintain productive working relationships with existing customers.
* Follow up with prospects.
* Maintain an in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers' issues and needs through in-house training and reading/research.
* Obtain referrals and work with Centers of Influence.
* Process work order and complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures.
* Conduct post installation follow-up by contacting customer, ensuring commitments were met and affirming customer satisfaction once the customer has been in service.
REWARDS AND BENEFITS
Well expect a lot from you, but well also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And well always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, youll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
WHO WERE LOOKING FOR
* College Degree in Business, Marketing or other related field.
* MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS SALES EXPERIENCE in a business to business environment.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Proven ability to effectively interact with internal organization and customer organizations both at the senior executive and field level
* Functional/Technical Skills in leading a sales organization
* Action Oriented
* Business Acumen
* Drive for Results
* Managing & Measuring Work
* Customer Focus
* Building Effective Teams
* Motivating Others
* Organizational Agility
* Interpersonal Savvy
* Conflict Management
* Learning/Change Agility
* Managing Vision & Purpose
* Conflict Management
* Managerial Courage
* Managing Diversity
* Developing Direct Reports & Others
* Valid drivers' license with clean driving record
* Ability to work a full-time schedule
* Available for local travel, which may include nights and weekends to accommodate customer's schedule