Commercial Service Technician 8/27/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Summary:
A Tyco Integrated Security Service Technician is a troubleshooter and service expert. Alleviates concerns the customer may have regarding a security system. Advises customers and the customer care center of the status of systems and processes inspections.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Locate and alleviate trouble with damaged equipment or wiring.
* Readjust equipment, repair or replace inoperative equipment and test for operation.
* Read blueprints, building and electrical plans in order to complete equipment repairs.
* Prepare trouble order forms to report temporary repairs.
* Coordinate inspections and/or installations with police, fire departments, or other appropriate agencies.
* Service and repair Commercial security/Fire Alarm/CCTV/Card Access systems
* HS Diploma or GED
* Minimum 2 years experience installing and inspecting/repairing Tyco Integrated Security or comparable product line.
* Electrical/Electronic background
* Excellent communication skills
* Valid driver's license required.
Tyco Integrated Security LLC offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're part of Johnson Controls, we can prepare you for a career on a global scale.