Commercial Service Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 2/17/2017
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
A Tyco Integrated Security Service Technician is a troubleshooter and service expert. Alleviates concerns the customer may have regarding a security system. Advises customers and the customer care center of the status of systems and processes inspections.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Locate and alleviate trouble with damaged equipment or wiring.
* Readjust equipment, repair or replace inoperative equipment and test for operation.
* Read blueprints, building, electrical and sprinkler plans in order to complete equipment repairs.
* Prepare trouble order forms to report temporary repairs.
* Coordinate inspections and/or installations with police, fire departments, or other appropriate agencies.
* High school diploma or GED
* Some college preferred
* Minimum 8-10 years experience installing and inspecting/repairing Tyco Integrated Security or comparable product line.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Nicet Level 4 preferred
* Valid driver's license required
Tyco Integrated Security LLC offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're part of Johnson Controls, we can prepare you for a career on a global scale.
JOHNSON CONTROLS IS AN EEO/AA/FEMALE/MINORITY/VETERAN/DISABILITY EMPLOYER.