Commercial Transaction Attorney 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY If you're entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Commercial Transaction attorneys to join our ranks with:
* 7+ years of experience at a top law firm and exceptional academic credentials; in-house experiencepreferred
* The ability to draft, negotiate and manage a wide range of commercial transactions
* Active membership and good standing in at least one state bar
The responsibilities for this role will include:
* Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating a wide range of commercial agreements including but not limited to vendor/procurement or sales/service agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and licensing, distribution, and manufacturing agreements
* Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions
* The ability to thrive in a large, fast-paced environment with a high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgement
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,200 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times' prediction that: "A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom".
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy _and_ innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times, and our CEO Mark Harris is recognized by Forbes as a "name you need to know" and by the National Law Journal as a "top ten agent for change".