This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 2/16/2017
Campbell Soup Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONIMAGINE...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Commercialization Intern is responsible to assist the Commercialization Project Leaders in the project management of commercializing new products. The intern will also be responsible for documenting processes and interviewing key cross-functional players to document a well-rounded view of the process. The position also may include consumer research or process improvement projects.
1. Lead teams to develop project scope incorporating cross functional inputs.
2. Adjust comprehensive project plans, which may include alternative methods to meet project objectives.
3. Document risks and mitigation strategies throughout specific projects
4. Assist in creating project status metrics and reports
5. Identify opportunities for improvement from cross-functional input to ensure adequate evolution of the commercialization process
* Must be capable of managing multiple competing project priorities
* Must be able to communicate at multiple levels in the organization to obtain data and influence decision-making
* Must have the ability to draw conclusions and recommendations with incomplete data
Minimum education required:
* Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree
* GPA of 3.0 or higher is preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving abilities
* Superior written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to lead cross-functional teams and to influence without authority
* Capability to both work independently and collaboratively with others
* Good planning, prioritizing, organization skills, and being able to manage competing deadlines
THE COMPANY IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR EMPLOYEES AND APPLICANTS IN ALL ASPECTS OF THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP, WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, CITIZENSHIP, MARITAL STATUS, VETERAN STATUS, DISABILITY, AGE, RELIGION OR ANY OTHER CLASSIFICATION PROTECTED BY LAW.
IN THAT REGARD, U.S. APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES ARE PROTECTED FROM DISCRIMINATION BASED ON CERTAIN CATEGORIES PROTECTED BY FEDERAL LAW. CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.