This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
MTD Products Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
* Manage all new and existing parts and projects within the Tool Room:
* Work closely with the Willard and CPC tooling teams to ensure tooling schedules and budgets are adhered to
* Manage parts through the Tool Room lifecycle including:
* Make vs. Buy Decisions
* Tool sourcing & tool shop capacity management
* Manage the Willard Tool Room resource load within tool builds
* Complete stage gate deliverables as assigned by CPC Commercialization Managers
* Schedule, drive materials & coordinate with Press Room for tool run-offs
* Schedule & drive ISIR and PPAP completion of tools & fixtures
* Communicate throughout the organization as needed during the work detailed above-serve as a single point of contact for parts within each project
* Manage the capital budget and build schedule associated with each tool and fixture
* Bachelor's degree in engineering or business/finance
* Project Management and/or Financial Analysis experience a plus
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong PC skills: Microsoft Office Applications, Infor/MAPICS, Teamcenter
* Must have excellent planning, organizing & project management skills, focusing on implementation
MTD is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.