This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Arcadis U.S. Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Arcadis is currently seeking a Commissioning Agent/Facility Assessment/Project Manager with at least two years progressively responsible experience in the evaluation of buildings and engineering projects ranging from $100,000 to $10 million in value.
Candidates will have experience with key facility components mechanical (HVAC), plumbing, electrical, fire/life safety, building envelopes, interior systems (lab units for example), power systems, lighting, water and wastewater systems, controls and building security. Position will also be involved at pursuing commissioning and assessment projects and working with other functional experts. Manages work to be in compliance with state, local and Federal requirements. Excellent analytical, communication, and computer skills are also required. Operates with the highest ethical standards.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Strong mechanical/electrical/plumbing background with a strong skill set with controls
* Candidate needs demonstrated experience preforming commissioning activities
* Demonstrated experience performing constructability reviews, development of test plans, and witnessing thereof
* Project Management through all project phases: planning; preconstruction, construction, commissioning and validation.
* Coordinate, manage and engage in MEP Start-Up and Commissioning process
* Review contractor work regarding MEP Quality control standards
* Manage projects to completion on-time, within budget and within the scope of work.
* Produce reports and briefings using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Minimum Years of Experience 2 in buildings projects
* Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or Construction Management or related field
* 2-5 years of experience with MEP start-up and commissioning process.
Background/Drug Screen Statementcolor
Arcadis U.S. requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check & drug test as a condition of employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
Required Driving Statementcolor
This position requires a current valid driver s license and clean driving record.
* Accreditation / Certification in Commissioning with BCA, NEBB, AABC, ASHRAE or AEE (CBCP) would be a plus
* Certified as PMP, PE, RA or CCM
Arcadis is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
What country will this position be in*
Apply to job Send to friend Save to cart View similar jobs
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.