Commissioning Lighting Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
X Tech Staffing
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: Commissioning Lighting Technician - Chicago
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
* Commissioning Technician will program Bluetooth devices to relight and commission retail stores.
* Create Lights Map to indicate each lighting fixture with Bluetooth device on a grid map in the store.
* Address each fixture on the map (x/y axis).
* Verify wiring for control system per supplied drawing (BACNET, Antenna, Switch, Ethernet)
* Test Internet Connection and Bluetooth connection
* Program/Calibrate lightings control systems and Bluetooth devices
* Troubleshoot technical issues for commissioning.
* Responsible for ensuring the system meets the product standards.
* Communicate to the project manager, electrical contractor, and end-user to meet the project timeline.
*Several years of industry experience as a Desk Support, IT Support, Systems Admin Support or similar.
*Strong knowledge of electrical engineering fundamentals.
*Excellent Communication skills with all departments and disciplines.
*Ability to think independently.
*Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
*Multiple years of hands on experience commissioning Lighting Controls, Shade Controls, Home/Office Security Controls or similar is preferred.
*Military experience is preferred.