Comml Client Admin 2
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY: Provides administrative support to both Commercial and/or Private Banking Relationship Managers with overall management of portfolio relating to customer service, maintaining customer relationships, sales and asset quality and assists loan officers in maintaining credit quality standards of the portfolio.
At certain Business Financial Center locations, this position may receive checks and cash for deposit, record customer transactions, issue receipts, and perform minor account maintenance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Pulls and analyzes various reports to assist Relationship Managers in proactively maintaining accounts. Monitors loan portfolio for maturities, renewals and past due accounts, analyzes monthly exception reports and works with appropriate area to clear exceptions.
* Prepares and reviews appropriate loan commitments, agreements and documentation, works closely with attorneys to ensure documentation is accurate and complete.
* Assists in tracking and collecting current financial statements for portfolio and credit file.
* Provides proactive customer service relating to resolutions and specific customer requests. Assist customers in day to day transactions such as transfers from one account to another and advances on lines of credit.
* Schedules loan closings with customers, engages attorneys when applicable. Closes and completes loan packages
* Prepares monthly inspection bills, tracks and resolves past due accounts.
* Answers questions regarding closing requirement, answer customer calls which may require research, provides payoffs quotes as requested.
* Conducts joint calls with the Relationship Manager and customer
* Develops a call schedule to proactively develop customer relationships and assist loan officers in identifying and selling commercial cash management products, trust/private banking investment services, and insurance services
* May receive checks and cash for deposit, record customer transactions, issue receipts, and perform minor account maintenance.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & KNOWLEDGE:
* High School Diploma
* 3 years customer service experience
* 3 years banking experience
* 2 years administrative support experience
* Equivalent combination of education and experience
* 2 years Commercial banking experience
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook)
* Knowledge of or ability to learn Commercial Loan Documentation process
* Knowledge of or ability to learn internal bank reporting systems
* Knowledge of or ability to learn Commercial Account Analysis, Commercial Loan Systems and Commercial Loan Policy
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel such as using a computer mouse or writing, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear in person or on the telephone with other employees, supervisors and in some cases the general public and board of directors. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Job Category: Business & Commercial Banking
Organization: Whitney Bank - Wholesale Banking - Wholesale Central
Shift: First Shift
Job Type: Experienced
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Hancock Holding Company family of companies include: Whitney Bank (doing business as Hancock Bank in Mississippi, Alabama and Florida and Whitney Bank in Louisiana and Texas), Hancock Investment Services, Inc., Whitney Investment Services, Inc., Hancock Insurance Agency, Whitney Insurance Agency and Harrison Finance Company.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, disabled veteran, or other protected characteristics as required by federal, state and local laws.