This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Prioritize and maintain balance between cost of acquisition and cost of possession to maximize return on investment including methodologies to maximize working capital
* Work closely with Finance, engineering, sales and marketing to develop and maintain technology
* Develop and maintain strong global supplier relationship
* Track and report on supplier strategies, business allocation, capability gap analysis and facilitate cross-functional review and evaluation.
* Assist in the development and enhancement of processes
* Contribute to Total cost of ownership (TCO) reduction efforts and initiatives to achieve the benefits
* Generate and present supplier performance metrics to suppliers and manage associated corrective action
* Provide direction and prioritization to re-engineering team efforts
DESIRED QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree
* Experience with MRP/ERP systems
* Eight years of experience in Manufacturing industry and Supply Chain
* Must be able to establish priorities, objectives and goals
* Must be proficient in Computers
* Experience in Material planning and forecasting
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.