This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
BayFirst Solutions LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONWHO WE ARE
BayFirst Solutions, a rapidly growing security management and technology consulting firm based in Washington, DC, has immediate openings for experienced consultants. Recently ranked #16 of Top Workplaces by the Washington Post and named to Washington Technology s Fast 50 Fastest Growing Contractors List, BayFirst works closely with clients to develop and deliver innovative physical/ personnel/ transportation security, critical infrastructure protection, risk management, counterintelligence and homeland security solutions. For more information about BayFirst Solutions, please visit www.bayfirst.com.
POSITION: Communications Assistant
LOCATION: Indianapolis, IN
US CITIZENSHIP: Yes
CLEARANCE REQ\'D: DHS/CBP Suitability clearance required
BayFirst Solutions is seeking a Communications Assistant with relevant experience within the Department of Homeland Security. The Communications Assistant will provide onsite support to facilities management office. The Communications Assistant will use SharePoint to receive, review and respond to internal and external tasks.
* Receive, review and submit responses to executive-level tasks, corresponding with the tasking entity and verify information and request clarification, as needed.
* Use the style guide to ensure task submissions are in the proper format.
* Provide technical writing support to ensure written correspondence is clear, concise and properly formatted.
* Develop weekly status reports on all outstanding taskers. Coordinate with responsible entity on response date and request extensions to taskers, as needed.
* Assist with the editing and routing of official correspondence.
* Develop templates, PowerPoint presentations, newsletters and reports, as required.
* Assist with assigning and managing SharePoint/Knowledge Management System (KMS) access and permissions and provide updates to the KMS homepage, as necessary.
* Set up and maintain KMS as necessary.
* Use KMS as a means to track and maintain open documents.
* Provide administrative support to the TRIRIGA Steering Committee.
* Provide general clerical/administrative duties to support the client.
* Two (2) or more years of experience with the federal government.
* Three (3) or more years of SharePoint experience.
* Strong understanding of what can be done using OOB features in SharePoint.
* Experience in executive communications and organizational support, including experience liaising with high-level customers and stakeholders.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail, problem solve, and provide superior results within a dynamic environment with constant change.
* Strong oral and written communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent organization, analytical, and time management skills.
Bachelor's Degree required
Knowledge of and experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required.
Knowledge of and experience with SharePoint.
Thank you for your interest in BayFirst Solutions LLC. If you are unable or limited in your ability to apply online, you can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources to express interest in a specific position: Phone: (202) 541-1010
Note: This option is available only to those needing an accommodation related to a disability. In order to express interest, you must have the information related to the specific position you are interested in (Job ID, Job title, Location, etc.). Information related to existing profiles or applications will not be provided via this phone number.
BayFirst Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. BayFirst Solutions prohibits discrimination with respect to the hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected class.