Communications Lead, Gas Business Enablement
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
COMMUNICATIONS LEAD, GAS BUSINESS ENABLEMENT
JOB ID 20162304 DATE POSTED 10/05/2016 Description
Under the direction of the Manager of US Corporate Communications, this is a communications business partner role within National Grid s Strategic Communications Department. The successful individual s primary responsibilities are to help develop, implement, and measure the effectiveness of the communications plan and tactics to engage some 7,000 affected employees, internal, and external stakeholders for a business transformation program called Gas Business Enablement (GBE).
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
* Collaborate with the entire US Corporate Communications team to build key corporate messages into the project s narrative and in turn provide the project s consistent communication message across National Grid.
* Contribute to and implement an ongoing communications plan while applying an understanding of corporate culture, company priorities, and audience segmentation.
* Work closely with the project s change management team to design and manage appropriate communication campaigns and tactics to fully engage impacted employees with critical change initiatives and drive intended outcomes.
* Research, design, write, and edit strategic and contemporary content including, but not limited to, presentations, speaking notes, key messages and talking points, web content, feature articles, posters and promotional material for a variety of communications channels.
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders within National Grid in order to identify and deliver communication advice and solutions that fit the needs of the business.
* Ensure that employee audience segmentation data and resources are kept up-to-date and accessible to the team at all times.
* Manage relationships with external vendors and creative service providers to develop and implement effective communication solutions.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor s Degree in relevant fields with 5-7 years business experience
* Problem solver with track record of transforming complex subjects into easily understood concepts and language
* Proven ability to develop and implement employee communication plans and campaigns incorporating both modern and traditional vehicles and styles
* Strategic thinker with ability to propose new and creative ideas and solutions to meet desired objectives
* Knowledge and experience of all aspects of the internal communication mix, including writing, editing, research and measurement.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills dealing with all levels of the organization
* Experience in matrixed organizations with large field-forces focusing on employee communication and strategy deployment is a plus
* * Change management communications experience is an asset
NATIONAL GRID IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER THAT VALUES A BROAD DIVERSITY OF TALENT, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE. WE FOSTER A CULTURE OF INCLUSION THAT DRIVES EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT TO DELIVER SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE TO THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE. NATIONAL GRID IS PROUD TO BE AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. WE ENCOURAGE MINORITIES, WOMEN, INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AND PROTECTED VETERANS TO JOIN THE NATIONAL GRID TEAM.
:Maint & Construction
:Oct 5, 2016, 8:22:10 AM
:Nov 4, 2016, 11:59:00 PM