Communications Specialist - Brand Marketing, San Francisco
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONCommunications Specialist - Brand Marketing, San Francisco
The Sr. Communications Specialist - Brand Marketing for McGuire Furniture has primary responsibility for implementing traditional/offline marketing tactics for the business with a secondary responsibility to support web,digital, and social marketing intiatives. This person should be a team player, willing and able to uphold the brand vision while providing data-driven recommendations for brand strategies and tactics. Highly analytical and solutions-oriented, the Senior Communications Specialist - Brand Marketing must be confident, able to supervise complex projects simultaneously and drive continuous improvement in brand strategy. This position is contract to hire.
* Collaborate to maintain the overall marketing messaging calendar
* Manage and maintain budget
* Drive key messages across non-digital platforms: collateral/photography, print advertising, public relations, trade shows
* Manage key marketing initiatives to seamlessly drive brand messages across digital platforms: web, internal + external email newsletters, social media, online advertising, and paid search.
* Project management of key marketing initiatives: photo shoots, collateral development and production, brand catalog execution, product advertising, product launches/events, sales tools
* Assist in new product introductions, working closely with Product Development and Merchandising as it relates to photography and collateral production
* Assist with planning and execution of marketing events, including invitations, mailings, catering and photography
* Coordinate and partner with McGuire Production team to fulfill product requests for photo shoots
* Receive requests for and distribute catalogs, showroom requests, supplies, tear sheets, images and brochures to appropriate parties
* Track advertising deadlines and traffic creative for approval
* Proof materials, such as price lists, tear sheets, collateral, advertising/press releases for accuracy before releasing to print.
* Maintain catalog room and collateral inventory. Issue monthly collateral inventory report.
* Initiate monthly meetings with Sales to discuss ongoing tools/needs
A Bachelor's degree with 3-5 plus years of experience is required. Demonstrated capacity for executing key business strategies is required. Marketing experience in retail or agency a plus; industry experience in interior design, furniture or related luxury business is highly desirable. Incredible attention to detail expected; efficient project management experience essential. Creativity, innovation and a positive attitude make this job more fun; excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.