Communications - Specialist
Sunoco fuel can be found in 27 states, and its brand recognized worldwide as the official racing fuel of NASCAR, INDYCAR, the National Hot Rod Association, the American Motorcyclist Association and more than 50 other racing series. Sunoco's commitment to performance and innovation continues, driving a new period of expansion.
Sunoco LP (NYSE: SUN) is a master limited partnership whose territory ranges from Maine to Hawaii, and we continue to expand. Sunoco LP that operates approximately 1,340 convenience stores (including APlus, Stripes, Aloha Island Mart and Tigermarket brands) and retail fuel sites, and distributes motor fuel to convenience stores, independent dealers, commercial customers and distributors located in 30 states at approximately 6,800 sites.
Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE) owns SUN's general partner and incentive distribution rights. The Energy Transfer family of companies controls approximately 71,000 miles of pipelines, supplying major fuels throughout the country
A career with Sunoco is about committing yourself to things that matter, including great customer service, quality performance, teamwork, integrity, and pride. At Sunoco we have a passion for creativity, new ideas and teamwork and we are looking for the best and brightest talent.
This position is responsible for working with support center departments to ensure one communication funnel is used for all region, area and store teams. This individual will also be responsible for ensuring all new programs, deployments and/or rollouts are done so in a consistent and manageable manner taking store operators' current workload into account
* Develop, implement and consistently look for opportunities to improve communication plans that impact operations department.
* Ensure operations team members are aware of changes and projects within the company by maintaining weekly global communication (weekly newsletters).
* Ensure central location for policies, procedures, forms, job aids etc. are current at all times.
* As requested, create and update standard processes and systems, including best practices.
* Provide additional support on programs and initiatives as needed.
* Minimum of 5 years of operational management experience
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
* Highly organized with excellent time and relationship management skills
* Exceptional verbal and written communication with a keen attention to detail
* Bilingual (English and Spanish)
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, collaborative environment
* Efficient at multi-tasking and can work within tight deadlines to turn projects around quickly and accurately
* Self-starter with high degree of personal initiative who works well both independently and collaboratively to meet and exceed team goals.