Communications Specialist - Retail Chain Support Center
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST - RETAIL CHAIN SUPPORT CENTER
COMPANY: Our client has been in business for over 100years and currently operates its widely respected brand convenience stores and gas stations across the country, from Maine to Hawaii. Their unwavering commitment to innovation, quality and sustainability is driving a new period of dramatic expansion. They currently own and operate 1,400 retail sites nationwide, and they distribute their products to another 6,000 independent dealers located in 30 states. They continue to adhere to a people-first philosophy, which promotes both a healthy work/life balance and professional growth for their associates company-wide.
POSITION: This position is responsible for coordinating all of the communications from of the various departments within the retail support center to ensure one consistent channel of communication is utilized to convey operational information to all retail managers and associates. This will include the following functions:
* Making sure all new programs, initiatives and rollouts are done in a consistent, effective and manageable manner.
* Developing, implementing and improving communication plans that impact retail operations.
* Ensuring retail operation team members are aware of changes and projects by publishing a global weekly newsletter.
* Maintaining a central location for policies, procedures, forms, job aids, and other documents, making sure the information is current.
* Continuously helping to develop and update standard operating processes and systems, including best practices.
* Bilingual (English and Spanish)
* Authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
* 3+ years of operational management experience, preferably retail management
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
* Highly organized with excellent time and relationship management skills
* Exceptional verbal and written communication with a keen attention to detail
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, collaborative environment
* Efficient at multi-tasking and can work within tight deadlines to turn projects around quickly
* Self-starter with high degree of personal initiative who works well to achieve team goal
_PrincetonOne is an equal employment opportunity employer._