This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers.
GP Sandy, a division of GP Strategies engages a wide variety of professionals to design and develop performance improvement/marketing programs for the Automotive OEMs.
We seek a self-motivated communications specialist who understands learning initiatives and can turn technical (instructional design) language into non-technical presentations, articles and talking points. You will be a fully integrated communications person who will liaison between the technical teams (training managers, measurement, and GP Strategies) and our automotive client.
Role and Responsibilities
* Create strategy for promoting the Learning and Development division internally and externally
* Create and manage the marketing editorial calendar
* Create the marketing materials, which will target an executive audience
* Design strategy for learner-facing communications; oversee production of deliverables
* Assist key members of the Learning and Development team in telling their project stories internally
* Work with GP Strategies marketing group to find opportunities for trade publications, presentations and award submissions to support the client initiative.
* Write articles for the quarterly newsletter
* Design marketing materials for executive audience
* Write /support industry award submissions
* Write presentation and article abstracts for submission to industry publications/conferences
* Lead/support trade publication article writing
* Lead/support conference presentation design
Required Qualifications, Experience and Education
* Bachelors degree in related discipline, Master s or MBA preferred
* 5+ years relevant internal communication/writing experience, preferably in a large, complex corporate setting.
* Training industry experience is essential
* Business development experience in the training industry will make you a strong candidate
* Automotive industry experience is a plus but not required
* Excellent copy writing skills are essential
* Mid-level graphic design skills are essential
* Must be able to work/lead design teams
Must be able to satisfy requirements for pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check and motor vehicle records check.
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.