Community Association Manager 8/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ATARID, Nationwide - Specialist Recruiters to the Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Industries are being retained by our Client, a property management corporation who are seeking an experienced:
Community Association Manager for luxury high rise community.
Will consider Assistant CAM who has the skills to move into a CAM role.
JOB ID#: EB-2107508404
* Oversee the day to day management and operations of a luxury high rise condominium community.
* Work closely with Board Members, Residents, Staff and Vendors
* Provide direction and leadership ensuring highest level of service is provided to the community
* Manage Board Director/community relations, prepare and attend meetings
* Develop, implement, review financial statements and manage annual budgets, making recommendations to Boards
* Project management
* Audit and approve Vendor payments
* Facilitate solutions to issues within the communities
* Conduct regular inspections of community and facilities
* Communicate professionally and effectively at all times
* Respond to all calls and requests for information including emergencies
Experience ATARID has connections with leading Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Corporations throughout major cities across USA.
If you are an experienced industry professional and would like to learn more about how we can assist you bring your career search to a successful conclusion, in the first instance please reply with a full resume; all discussions and resumes will be treated in strictest confidence.