Community Association Manager 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ATARID, Nationwide Specialist Recruiters to the Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Industries are being retained by our Client, a property management corporation who is seeking an experienced:
Community Association Manager
Job Id# EB-1867031617
* Evening Board Meetings
* Regular community inspections on site
* Driving to multiple communities
* Community Managers have contact with Boards of Directors, Homeowners, and private vendors serving the associations
* Handle homeowner calls
* Assign work orders
* Solicit bids and oversee community projects
* Manage board and homeowner requests and investigate and resolve complaints
* Handle notices and violation inspections
* Review of monthly financials
* Annual budget preparation
* Annual meeting preparation
* Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations
Experience & Qualifications:
* Previous experience in community management
* Minimum CMCA through CAI, AMS preferred. Other State licensures may be accepted.
* CAI continuing education required.
* Competent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Experience with TOPS preferred
* Ability to build rapport with board members and homeowners
* Ability to multitask and prioritize
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary: $40,000 DoE plus Comprehensive Benefits Package including Health Insurance, Retirement Plan and PTO/Vacation.
Reply today with your current, up to date resume in the strictest confidence.
Are you part of the ATARID NETWORK Join the ATARID NETWORK today - you will be kept informed of career opportunities, salaries and related industry information.
ATARID's Specialist Recruiters work with you to ensure you are matched to the career opportunity of choice. ATARID has connections with leading Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Corporations throughout major cities across USA.