Community Association Manager - On Site 9/8/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ATARID, Nationwide - Specialist Recruiters to the Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Industries are being retained by our Client, a property management corporation who are seeking an experienced:
Community Association Manager- On Site
JOB ID#: EB-1938984033
* Manage the day to day operations of a Condominium/Homeowner Association
* Review financial statements, prepare budgets and present to Boards
* Communicate with Board, Resident, Vendors and Contractors
* Apply and adhere to company standards and Florida applicable legislation
* Prepare for and attend regular board meetings as required
* Enforce community restrictions
* Conduct regular property inspections to ensure curb appeal
* Solicit bids, negotiate contracts, manage Vendors and verify contractor information
* Provide excellent customer service and deal with issues to ensure positive Board relationships are maintained
EXPERIENCE Our client may consider candidates from a hospitality background who are able to obtain LCAM prior to commencing employment
* Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred
Salary: $110,000 Depending on Experience, plus healthcare, vacation, holidays and personal days, 401k.
Reply today with your current, up to date resume in a word format.
Are you part of the ATARID NETWORK To learn about career opportunities and be kept informed of what's happening in your industry, join today. No Fees to Candidates.
ATARID's Specialist Recruiters work with you to ensure you are matched to the career opportunity of choice; ATARID has connections with leading Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Corporations throughout major cities across USA.
If you are an experienced industry professional and would like to learn more about how we can assist you bring your career search to a successful conclusion, in the first instance please reply with a full resume; all discussions and resumes will be treated in strictest confidence.