Community Association Manager - On Site
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Key Biscayne, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONATARID, Nationwide - Specialist Recruiters to the Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Industries are being retained by our Client, a property management corporation who are seeking an experienced:
Community Association Manager- On Site
JOB ID#: EB-961426181
* Manage the day to day operations of a Condominium/Homeowner Association
* Review financial statements, prepare budgets and present to Boards
* Communicate with Board, Resident, Vendors and Contractors
* Apply and adhere to company standards and Florida applicable legislation
* Prepare for and attend regular board meetings as required
* Enforce community restrictions
* Conduct regular property inspections to ensure curb appeal
* Solicit bids, negotiate contracts, manage Vendors and verify contractor information
* Provide excellent customer service and deal with issues to ensure positive Board relationships are maintained
EXPERIENCE ATARID has connections with leading Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Corporations throughout major cities across USA.
If you are an experienced industry professional and would like to learn more about how we can assist you bring your career search to a successful conclusion, in the first instance please reply with a full resume; all discussions and resumes will be treated in strictest confidence.