Community Association Manager - Portfolio 8/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ATARID, Nationwide - Specialist Recruiters to the Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Industries are being retained by our Client, a property management corporation who are seeking an experienced:
COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION MANAGER
Job # EB-1923777765
* To manage a small portfolio of homeowner associations of seven to eight communities.
* Ensure efforts fully meet and exceed management contractual obligations.
* Enforce rules and restrictions of contract terms and requirements.
* Carry out board instructions.
* Manage association business as directed and in compliance with regulations and association covenants and by-laws.
* Solicit, negotiate and manage vendor contracts.
* Make appropriate recommendations to the board in a timely manner.
* Finalize and approve all written reports for distribution.
* Attend monthly Board meetings.
* Perform visual inspections of each assigned property.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
* 1-2 years' experience managing a portfolio of homeowner associations is required.
* Proficient in MS Office Suite with ability to learn new software easily.
* Strong customer service, communication skills and excellent personal presentation are required.
* Successful contract negotiation and vendor selection skills.
* Ability to multi-task and manage multiple changing priorities.
* CMCA preferred.
Salary: $45,000-$50,000 Negotiable DoE plus comprehensive benefits package including company paid medical.
Reply today with your current, up to date resume in a word format.
Are you part of the ATARID NETWORK To learn about career opportunities and be kept informed of what's happening in your industry, join today. No Fees to Candidates.
ATARID, Specialist Recruiters work with you to ensure you are matched to the career opportunity of choice. ATARID has connections with leading Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Corporations throughout major cities across USA with no fees to candidates.
If you are an experienced industry professional and would like to learn more about how we can assist you bring your career search to a successful conclusion, please reply with a full resume. All discussions and resumes will be kept in strictest confidence.