Community Association Manager Portfolio
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONATARID, Nationwide Specialist Recruiters to the Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Industries are being retained by our Client, a property management corporation who are seeking an experienced:
Community Association Manager - Portfolio
Job ID #: EB-3565545756
* Manage the day to day operations of a portfolio of Homeowner & Condominium Associations
* Review financial statements, prepare budgets and present to Boards
* Ensure maintenance and insurance plans are in place
* Provide support, guidance and expertise to Board Members and Residents
* Vendor management of common area maintenance
* Communicate with Board, Resident and Owners
* Apply and adhere to company standards and Florida applicable legislation
* Prepare for and attend regular board meetings as required
* Enforce community restrictions
* Conduct regular property inspections to ensure curb appeal
* Solicit bids, negotiate contracts, manage Vendors and verify contractor information
* Provide excellent customer service to ensure positive Board relationships are maintained
Experience Plus comprehensive benefits package.
ATARID Specialist Recruiters work with you to ensure you are matched to the career opportunity of choice; ATARID has connections with leading Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Corporations throughout major cities across USA.
If you are an experienced industry professional and would like to learn more about how we can assist you bring your career search to a successful conclusion, in the first instance please reply with a full resume; all discussions and resumes will be treated in strictest confidence.