Community Manager - I 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE : Community Manager - I
JOB LOCATION : , Hillsboro, OR 97124
TRAVEL REQUIRED : No
OVERTIME REQUIRED : No
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Does have the opportunity to extend beyond end of year thru into next year, so please ensure candidates have tenure availbilty.
As the Developer Influencer Programs Operations Manager you will be responsible for supporting, and coordinating the logistical, operational and administrative functions of a world-wide program of independent software developers, who volunteer time to train the developer community through live speakerships, trade show demos and early technical proof of concepts
* Work with Influencer Program Manager, Community Managers, Evangelists and Community Leads worldwide, to track and report activity of their Influencers
* Supporting the onboarding process of Innovator and Black Belt candidates into our program and secure the appropriate documentation from developers and their sponsors
* Coordinate and schedule travel options and arrangements to support Innovator activities world wide
* Capture, Submit and Report list of activities from Black Belts and Innovators world wide
* Capture and publish information about key and compelling influencer projects, works and application demos into the Developer Mesh website and IDZ blogs
* Work with IT and WebOps to submit website content update request to keep the Innovator and Black Belt site up to date and relevant.
* Regularly attend stakeholder meetings to update teams on activities and success, and integrate Innovators into quarterly plans.
* Capture and address feedback loop from Innovator NDA calls to get questions answered and provide input into the program and technical focus areas.
* Attend NDA calls and roll up feedback to focus areas leads and product teams.
* Work with technical focus area leads and respective Program Managers to fund and ship early hardware to Influncers under NDA
* Work with Marketing to deliver branded materials and collateral that give Client Software Black Belts and Client Software Innovators world class identities in the ecosystem
* Bachelor's Degree
* 3+ years of Technical Administration or Project Management ideally around software development lifecycle.
* 3+ years of experience working with technical audience and or supporting software developers.
* Highly experienced working with customer facing or external facing marketing programs
* Well experience in online community and social media best practices per transparency / responsive listening etc.
* Sound understanding of development terminology, developer life cycle and software development practices
* Highly Organized, Agile and Independent Worker
Knowledge of SharePoint, Microsoft Outlook calendar, or other related Web based tools