Community On-boarding Associate - Chegg Tutors (Contractor)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary
Community Onboarding Associate for Chegg Tutors (Contractor)
Chegg Tutors | Based in Portland, OR
The Community Operations team at Chegg Tutors is responsible for ensuring we have the right Tutors available and ready to help students learn and thrive. We re looking for contract Community Onboarding Associates to review Tutor applications as our first line of defense for Tutor quality and the applicant experience.
The ideal candidate is a critical thinker and exceptional communicator who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is extremely organized, patient, and diligent.
Possibility of temp to perm.
* Review and assess Tutor applicant credentials and experience summary
* Investigate instances of potential fraud and escalate or take corrective measures
* Address Tutor applicant inquiries and concerns by providing friendly, professional and efficient service via emails to ensure all issues are resolved quickly
* Achieve metric goals proactively and independently with minimal direction and support
* Work closely with the Community Operations Team to report issues as they arise
* BA or BS degree (or equivalent work experience) preferred
* Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Must be available for a schedule up to 40 hours a week.
* Able to remain detail oriented while working at high volume.
* Patient, organized and ability to multi-task
* Ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently
* Familiarity with ticketing systems a plus
As the leading student-first connected learning platform, Chegg's Student Hub makes higher education more affordable and more accessible, all while improving student outcomes. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, California and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG and has 900+ employees with offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Portland, New York, Provo, Atlanta, Israel, and Ukraine and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG. Chegg Student Hub Services Include: Chegg Study, Chegg Tutoring, Careers Search, Internship Admissions, and College Admissions.
Life at Chegg: https://www.youtube.com/watch*v=YYHnkwiD7Oo
Chegg Benefits: http://www.chegg.com/jobs/benefits
Chegg for Good: http://blog.chegg.com/category/chegg-for-good/
Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2015: http://bit.ly/GDBPTW