Community Relations Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Community Relations Director: Cascade Park
Full-time Day shift available
Please apply online at: https://careers-avamere.icims.com
Avamere Rehab of Cascade Park
801 SE Park Crest Avenue
Vancouver, WA 98683
The primary purpose of this position is to provide clients, referral sources, prospective residents and their families with facility and program information via community outreach and networking including facility tours, personal visits, assessments, presentations and follow-up.
* Make outside sales calls to medical professionals, senior organizations, hospital discharge planners and other community contacts.
* Make outside sales calls to Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facility, Retirement Campus and Adult Family Home professionals and assure visits to our facility.
* Develop and maintain a good working rapport with all facility departments to ensure appropriate and efficient decisions about prospective admissions and discharges are made.
* Deliver information to appropriate external medical professionals including success stories, thank you cards and clinical information.
* Assist in the development of facility marketing materials, maintain and implement monthly marketing plans and monitor and evaluate customer satisfaction.
* Organize special events and presentations targeted at community education; serve as a community resource and maintain contacts for information exchange.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm and a calm and cheerful environment
* Complete face to face contacts with primary referral sources each day and maintain a sales call log.
* Bachelor s Degree from an accredited college or university in marketing or related field preferred.
* Must have 2-5 years of experience in sales, with proven ability to close\\" a high percentage of quality leads.
* Must have 1+ years of sales experience in a hospital, nursing facility or retirement community.
* Must present a professional appearance and reputation to represent Avamere and this facility.
* Must possess the ability to work independently; must be a self-starter.
* Experience with a Client Management System preferred.
* Knowledge and experience interacting with residents of this nature.
* Knowledge of patient admissions processes preferred.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Must have a valid driver s license and dependable vehicle for transportation.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere Rehabilitation of Cascade Park in Vancouver, Washington is an 88-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility providing short-term therapeutic rehabilitation, outpatient therapy and respite care, as well as, long-term care; all the services that are vital for one to heal, regain strength, and improve their overall wellbeing. Avamere Rehabilitation of Cascade Park is currently looking for top notch staff to join their all-start team.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Share on your newsfeed
Upon hire, all employees will be drug tested, criminal background checked and DMV checked for driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage, generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee discount programs!
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER