Community Relations & Sales Manager 8/31/2016
The Regency Memory Care Club
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY COMMUNITY RELATIONS & SALES MANAGER
The Regency Memory Care Club is a professional and very busy memory care facility. We are seeking a sales-minded, highly motivated professional to market our adult memory care facility for seniors. We provide specialized day care and stimulating activities for those with Alzheimer's disease and dementia.
The primary responsibility of the Community Relations & Sales Manager is to build relationships with healthcare professionals to drive referrals. The primary focus will be external marketing, with some internal sales efforts as well. The Community Relations & Sales Manager will be responsible for promoting The Regency Club to the community through the planning and execution of social and professional events, as well as networking with local civic groups, businesses, and medical professionals. In addition, the candidate must be able to convert leads into sales.
Full Time (45 hours per week) including two evenings per week, some holidays and weekends may be required
$50k with bonus and competitive benefits
Education: Relevant experience or a Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
Sales and Marketing Experience: A minimum of 2 years of outside sales and marketing experience SPECIFICALLY FOR A HEALTHCARE FACILITY. Will be required to take a hands-on approach to all aspects of the sales role, including: conducting club tours, handling lead calls, inquiries and caregiver follow up. Will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with local referral sources, influencers and key strategic partners. Experience and proven success in sales forecasting activities, setting performance goals, conducting ongoing analysis of sales performance and member attendance.
* Expectations are 20%inside sales and 80% outside marketing, referral development with professionals
* Pipeline management: on a daily basis work hot, warm, and cold leads to ensure we are advancing each lead through the process.
* Manage the sales process: guide families through their decision making process with strong post-referral follow up with families and professional partners.
* Conduct presentations to large groups to attract prospective members and increase community awareness of the club.
* Complete strategic outside sales calls with current and potential referral sources that result in qualified referrals to the club
* Meet top line revenue goals based upon fees generated via new admissions and attendance.
* Maintain a database of current and potential referral sources with complete and daily u
Must have experience in successfully generating leads and closing sales for a healthcare company
Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills
Must thrive on meeting daily/weekly sales goals
Must have compassion, patience, tact, and a very positive disposition.
Must be able to relate to and work with the ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times, hostile people within the facility.
Must enjoy working with the elderly and their families
Must be able to work two evenings a week
Must be willing to work one Sunday a month
Basic computer proficiency in Word, Outlook and Excel. Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds. Must have valid driver's license and a good driving record. Ability to read, write and speak English.