Community Sales Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
Des Plains, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Part Time
Brookdale Des Plaines 800 S. River Road Des Plains , IL 60016
Job #: 068232
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Answer calls and provide information or route calls to appropriate associate; place outgoing calls
* Assist in providing community tours to prospective residents and their families
* Promote community in a positive manner and communicating the company's values to all audiences
* Produce and distribute various documents, including general correspondence, memorandums, statistical reports, presentation materials etc.
* Compile data for weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required; file and copy records
* Assist in event planning, coordination and set-up
Required skills and qualifications:
* High School diploma or GED
* One to three years of related experience
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
* Must have compassion for and a desire to work with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-151005.aspx'