Community Sales Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 1/7/2017
San Antonio, TX
Brookdale Hamilton Wolfe - 5331 Hamilton Wolfe Road San Antonio, TX 78229
Job #: CCSMCNsantTX068267
We're passionate about serving seniors are you? Now's your chance to build your sales career with us.
Coordinates the move-in process for new residents in an efficient and welcoming manner to provide smooth transitions for new residents and staff. Ensures paperwork completion, residence preparation, cleaning, mover scheduling and support and resident orientation.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Meets with residents and/or responsible parties to obtain required information and signatures. Processes financial checks. Collects required deposits. Confirms move-in dates ensuring readiness and assists with scheduling movers and additional support needed for moving belongings. Collects emergency contact information including physician contacts, responsible parties, etc.
* Coordinates with the Market Sales Manager and Market Sales Director when visits are scheduled in the community.
* Supports the community with specific move-in related tasks with an emphasis on the first 90 days.
* Prepares apartments for new residents. Coordinates with maintenance and housekeeping to schedule carpet and appliance cleaning, painting and/or needed repairs and renovations prior to moving dates. Ensures timely completion of satisfactory work. Assists with transfer of phones, cable, newspapers, etc., as requested.
* Assists new residents/movers with logistics on moving day. Communicates with moves on paths to resident elevator, floor protection, etc. Advises new residents on needed items and size of rooms to ensure appropriate number and size of items to be moved in.
* May work older leads in an attempt to remain in contact with prospective residents and reactivate them
* Coordinates Friends for Life program
* Promotes positive image of communities and serves as ambassador of communities to new residents. Answers general questions regarding community to residents and inquiring families. Introduces new residents to current residents.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in coursework and related experience is preferred.
* Minimum of five years of progressive experience in the real estate or health care field including experience in such areas as promotion, public relations, or admissions, including a minimum of two years with a proven sales or
promotion track record.
* Prior experience selling or promoting senior residential and health care services is highly preferred.
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,150 communities in 47 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-151127.aspx'