Commvault Archival consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
This Is Martin Zeller from Agile Enterprise Solutions,
This is Reference for Following Position
JOB TITLE: COMMVAULT ARCHIVAL CONSULTANT
LOCATION: Houston, TX
INTERVIEW TYPE: Phone+ Skype
PRIMARY SKILLS: COMMVAULT ARCHIVAL, COMMVAULT AND NETWORKER BACKUP, ITIL PROCESSES
* Monitor and manage backup capacity
* Manage tape vaulting and prepare tapes for offsite storage [for Commvault and Networker]
* Should be strong in Commvault and NetWorker
* Knowledge on Backup and Restore for physical servers, VMs, database for Commvault and NetWorker
* Should have thorough knowledge on restore procedure of various types including File system, database, VMs etc.
* Perform Troubleshooting of Problems/Issues in Commvault and NetWorker backup and restore jobs.
* Good Learning and Analytical Skills; Should be able to quickly acquire Technical Knowledge and Skills
* Perform media management activities
* Perform Disk based backup jobs
* Good Knowledge with ITIL Processes (Incident, Problem and Change Management) Document Operational and Maintenance Tasks
* Understand, Document and Transition to Offshore the current Architecture