Company Store Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Location: Roseau, MN - Northwest Region
Manage and operate a Snap-on mobile company retail store. Fully develop the assigned route to reach its maximum sales and customer service potential. Company stores serve as a model operation for potential franchisees and others seeking positions with Snap-on.
* Service customers on designated route and maintain a level 5 in customer satisfaction.
* Provide service on products sold by the company.
* Manage store operation to meet sales, margin and profit targets.
* Maintain accountability for sales and collections, and P&L.
* Maintain accountability for corporate assets in the form of cash, inventory, van and accounts receivable.
* Review store operations documents and balance each week.
* Operate store in compliance with the Snap-on program.
* Maintain company store in pristine condition, as it serves as a showcase for the Snap-on franchise.
* Interact with other store managers and zone manager to ensure coordination of programs and policies, and to share best practices.
* Assist with research and testing through the implementation of programs, promotions, products or techniques within the company store operation. Provide feedback on their effectiveness.
* Assist with recruitment efforts.
* Assist with franchisee training by allowing ride-alongs, and by communicating how the program works.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
* Proven direct sales or sales management experience, preferably in route or outside sales. Retail experience a plus.
* Experience in business related positions.
* Valid driver's license. Ability to drive 16'x20' vehicle 40-50% of the time.
* Ability to lift 50 pounds frequently and over 100 pounds occasionally.
* Position requires knowledge and experience in the following areas.
* Product knowledge
* Asset management
* Business operations
* Computer proficiency
* Completion of Snap-on training programs
The following individual characteristics and competencies are particularly important:
* High energy level and highly motivated
* Results driven - set and achieve goals
* Strong communication skills-interpersonal, relationship building, presentations, verbal/written, listening
* Persuasive and influential
* Customer focused
* Strong core values
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran