This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONInnovative, publicly-held, growing real estate company is looking for a Compensation Analyst to perform high-level compensation-related analysis as part of the accounting team. This position reports to the Director of Payroll and Benefits and works closely with the Director of Payroll & Benefits, VP of Human Resources and Chief Accounting Officer.
* Oversee annual compensation and benefits budgeting and quarterly forecasting process
* Update base case assumptions and perform sensitivity analysis
* Coordinate with FP provide executive level summaries
* Prepare journal entries based on supporting analysis; ensure incentive compensation (cash and equity-based) and other benefits are recorded in accordance with GAAP and the Company's accounting policies
* Perform key control activities including reconciliations and roll forward analyses related to compensation to ensure all compensation cost is accurately recorded; ensure controls are performed timely and in accordance the Company's documented policies and procedures
* Assist with monitoring and updating payroll allocations; oversee quarterly time allocation verification process and related analysis
* Prepare calculations for new equity award grants; reconcile database calculations to original calculations
* Work closely with Tax department to ensure payroll tax calculations for special payrolls are prepared, reviewed and timely processed by the payroll team
* Prepare schedules related to equity compensation, cash incentive compensation and deferred cash compensation to support tax reporting and external financial reporting
* Work closely with Payroll & Benefits department on year end annual compensation review including compiling and analyzing merit increase, cash bonus and equity award recommendations
* Assist with drafting and reviewing compensation related disclosures in Annual Proxy statement
* Assist with 401(k) Plan annual audit and Form 5500 filing processes
* Assist with Deferred Compensation Plan database administration
* Assist Director of Payroll Business Administration or Accounting preferred
* 3 5 years' accounting and analysis experience
* Proven ability to perform duties enumerated above
* Superior analytical and Excel skills, with the ability to perform complicated financial analysis
* Experience working with an ERP system
* Strong interpersonal, team building and communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail and integrity
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Full Circle Resources is a boutique staffing firm which focuses on specialized areas in finance and accounting for contract, project-based and direct hire positions.