This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
ThyssenKrupp Elevator Americas
JOB DESCRIPTIONGroup presentation
At thyssenkrupp we have more than 155,000 employees in nearly 80 countries and annual sales of 43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world - but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position that's right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
We strive to make cities the best ever places to live, by advancing an industry that moves over 1 billion people each day. We are transforming our business by driving the industry norm and challenging ourselves, fostering a culture of internal and external collaboration, and building on our unique engineering capabilities to optimize existing and create new products and solutions for our customers that cater to real mobility needs. thyssenkrupp Elevator brings together the Group's global activities in passenger transportation systems. With sales of 7.2 billion euros in fiscal 2014/2015 and customers in 150 countries, thyssenkrupp Elevator built its position as one of the world's leading elevator companies from scratch in a mere 40 years' time applying thyssenkrupp unique engineering capabilities. With more than 50,000 highly skilled employees, the company offers smart and innovative products and services designed to meet customers' individual requirements. The portfolio includes passenger and freight elevators, escalators and moving walks, passenger boarding bridges, stair and platform lifts as well as tailored service solutions for all products. Over 900 locations around the world provide an extensive sales and service network to guarantee closeness to customers.'
thyssenkrupp Elevator Americas is the largest producer of elevators in the Americas, with more than 15,500 employees, in over 230 branch and service locations. thyssenkrupp Elevator Americas oversees all business for the operations in the United States, Canada, Central and South America. It is a subsidiary of thyssenkrupp Elevator AG.
thyssenKrupp Elevator Americas is currently seeking an experienced Compensation Analyst to join our world class team in Alpharetta, GA.
Under the direction of the Director Compensation and Benefits, the Compensation Analyst is responsible for designing, creating, implementing, analyzing and administering the Company's compensation and incentive programs. This includes conducting external market analyses and various internal analyses and participating in salary surveys
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Standardize all field incentive plans including creating a standard template and calculations
* Develop, execute, and implement the future strategy for all field incentive plans, including driving the change management during implementation
* Analysis of Sales Incentive plans quarterly. Provide direction for future modifications to those plans based on incentive pay analysis.
* Designs and monitors the basic compensation structures such as salary grades, pay scales, and variable pay programs to ensure market competitiveness
* Collect job specifications, analyze and identify job levels by partnering with HR Management Teams
* Prepares, modifies and maintains job descriptions.
* Participate in salary surveys and ensure survey timelines are met. Analyze results to determine market relationship
* Ensures compensation policies are in compliance with Federal, State and local regulations
* Research, compile data, and prepare statistical reports and presentations, runs regularly scheduled and ad hoc reports such as incentive payment analysis, base pay analysis, and other related reports
* Assist in the auditing and maintenance of data integrity
* Manage compensation inquiries from employees and managers
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Finance, or other related field required
* 3-5 years of experience in compensation and incentive programs.
* Must be detailed oriented with strong analytical skills and ability to meet deadlines
* Familiarity with compensation theories and practice
* Strong understanding of state and federal laws, regulations and statutes relating to compensation
* Excellent follow-up, organization and time management skills
* Advanced Excel skills
* Experience working with a HCM system, preferably Oracle
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Our offer to you
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
To learn more about thyssenkrupp in North America, please visit our website:
thyssenkrupp Elevator Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly.