This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization headquartered in Broomfield with facilities located in Colorado, Kansas and Montana. SCL Health operates:
4 safety net clinics
1 children's mental health treatment center
190 ambulatory service centers
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring healthand hopeto our patients.
Our ministry is dedicated to improving the health of the communities and individuals we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
This position is responsible for assisting in the development, implementation and evaluation of compensation programs, policies and procedures throughout the SCLHS Health System that contribute to the organizations ability to attract, retain and engage qualified associates as part of our overall business strategy. This role will utilize both internal and external data to evaluate existing compensation systems and programs to remain competitive and meet ever changing market dynamics.
* Provides guidance to HR Business Partners and management groups on compensation-related matters in order to ensure equitable and consistent salary practices.
* Develops, models, analyzes and aligns compensation programs and policies (including base pay, at risk and variable compensation programs, rewards/recognition programs, etc.) to meet business objectives.
* Builds partnerships with Care Site Human Resources associates and with management groups, while having the tactical responsibilities for carrying out solutions.
* Conducts benchmarking studies and participates in salary surveys, survey selection and job matching.
* Reviews job descriptions and market data to determine placement in pay structure. Prepares reports to summarize job analysis and evaluation, and advises on organization charts and career paths.
* Conducts market research and analysis to assess competitiveness of compensation programs. Conducts impact analysis and makes recommendations/actions plans.
* Conducts internal research and analysis to assess compensation programs, policies and procedures across a multi-state health system comprised of hospitals and clinics.
* Recommends integration of compensation programs, policies and procedures that balance consistency and local market needs.
* Creates complex financial models and analyzes results.Explains the results in clear, concise terms.
* Analyzes effectiveness of pay programs and makes recommendations to optimize and/or remove ineffective plans. Prepares reports with rationale and conclusions.
* Ensures integrity of appropriate position-related data in HRIS System as well as compliance with federal and state laws.
* Develop and document supporting policies, processes and procedures.
The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
* Bachelors degree in a related field (such as Finance, Business or Human Resources) or the equivalent work experience in the specific field, required.
* Three to five years directly related experience, required.
* Consultative and collaborative style in working with managers and associates and demonstrates appropriate influence to ensure programs conform to overall compensation philosophy and regulations, required.
* Strong analytical skills using both qualitative and quantitative data, required.
* Experience with relevant analytical tools, strong focus on spreadsheet applications, statistics and regression analysis, required.
* Advanced MS Office skills, required. Skilled at Excel and Access to compile and analyze data.
* Skilled in job analysis, job evaluation and market analysis, required.
* Knowledgeable of local laws/regulations and labor markets and trends affecting compensation, required.
* Effective written and oral communications (including presentation skills) that can translate highly-complex programs into straight-forward guidelines and program documents for all users to understand the key compliance-related issues, required.
* Ability to speak effectively to customers, Care Site Human Resources associates or management in reviewing/designing pay and recognition programs, required.
* Experience working with HRIS systems, especially around the functionality of paying wages and the interrelationship with salary structure, title alignment, differential/premium/incentive eligibility, and accounting practices, required.
* Certification Compensation Professional designation, preferred.
* Experience in healthcare, preferred.
* Master's degree, preferred.
SCL Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.