This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
At JDA, we re fearless leaders. We re the leading provider of end-to-end, integrated retail, omni-channel and supply chain planning and execution solutions for more than 4,000 customers worldwide. Our unique solutions empower our clients to reduce costs, increase profitability and improve collaboration so they can deliver on their customer promises every time. Using JDA, you can plan to deliver. www.jda.com
JDA Software is currently seeking a Compensation Analyst to join our Human Resources team. This role will report to the Compensation Director and is located at our corporate office in Scottsdale, AZ.
* Support the activities to develop, implement and administer global compensation policies and programs, including base pay and incentive pay, as well as the merit and bonus processes.
* Audit job descriptions for content including job responsibilities, activities and duties.
* Provide compensation analysis and data management support for job pricing, job leveling, job hierarchies, internal audits and new government-mandated changes.
* Participate in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position.
* Process incentive payments via HRIS
* Stay abreast of legislation and trends in the industry and making recommendations for changes and improvements.
* Bachelor s degree required
* 3-5 years in a compensation role
* Experience with an HRIS; Workday preferred.
* Strong attention to detail, analytical and organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong Excel skills
* Ability to work effectively with various internal customers
* Experience working with Equity programs a plus
Join the conversation online by connecting with us on Twitter @JDASoftware @JDACareers and Facebook (http://bit.ly/9s2DVE). Also, check out JDA's blog - Supply Chain Nation - the platform for supply chain trends and innovations at http://blog.jda.com.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
JDA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.