This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Trimble Navigation Limited
Trimble is recruiting for a Compensation Analyst to fill an opportunity in Westminster, CO.
For someone who likes a challenge, this position offers the opportunity to leverage their talents in a highly matrix d, fast growing, global company. The position will have a wide variety of responsibilities and will be working with a team that assists the company s numerous divisions with their pay and rewards systems and corporate initiatives, as well as supporting integration efforts of its merger and acquisition activity.
* Correctly evaluate and audit positions to ensure internal pay equity and consistency and external market competitiveness across all levels of the organization. Accurately determine appropriate levels and placement within salary structure.
* Provide comprehensive analysis of government regulations and company policies to ensure compliancy within all areas of the company.
* Assist with the appropriate analysis, interpretation, and communication of company compensation policies to establish a uniform understanding and application across all lines of business. Assist with developing communications on a variety of compensation issues, projects or policy.
* Assist with the timely and accurate administration of Trimble's reward programs, of base pay, bonus, and equity.
* Provide effective consultancy services to the business HR partners on compensation issues within Trimble divisions, and assist with compensation integration efforts when the business acquires new companies.
* Provide timely and accurate survey data to global salary surveys to facilitate market analysis. Be able to accurately evaluate salary survey results, and develop recommendations on salary structures to ensure a competitive position in the market. Assist with the development of additional structures internationally.
Skills & Experience Required:
* 2-4 years experience in Compensation administration
* Bachelor s degree in Business, HR or related field required
* Knowledge of market pricing, job analysis/evaluation, compensation planning
* Excellent excel skills and be able to work with large data sets
* Must be system-savvy
* Solid verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to foster relationships and credibility quickly at all levels
* Excellent organizational skills
* Self-motivator with superior attention to detail
* Ability to manage competing priorities
* Demonstrated ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information
* Results orientation
* Must be flexible in an ever changing work environment
* CCP/PHR/SPHR certification a plus
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D