Compensation & HRIS Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Novitex Enterprise Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Compensation & HRIS Analyst position in Stamford, CT.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
_Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:_
* Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
* Competitive Tuition Reimbursement program
* Benefits Health & Welfare Package including -Medical, Dental, Vision
* Employer Matching Health Savings Account
* Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing
The Compensation/HRIS Analyst will support all aspects of Compensation and HRIS. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Compensation and HRIS. This person will be responsible for analyzing data and developing HR Metric reports including headcount, turnover, compensation and other HR related topics.
A Compensation & HRIS Analyst's daily tasks will involve:
* Provide support on HRIS (Workday) by auditing and maintaining data, reviewing functionality and assisting on enhancements or rollouts of additional implementations
* Generate monthly/quarterly reports and ad-hoc reporting as needed
* Reviews and approves compensation related transactions according to Company policy
* Work with business partners and recruiters on compensation matters, including job evaluations and providing recommendations for various compensation actions
* Participate in salary surveys by properly matching, submitting and analyzing results to ensure market competitiveness
* Assist in planning and administration of annual compensation processes
* Collaborates with Workday Super User to troubleshoot HRIS
* Collaborates with other areas such as legal, finance and technology
* Perform related duties as required
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
The following is required:
* College Degree preferred
* 3-4 years of experience in compensation and/or HRIS required
* 1+ years of experience with Workday is required
* Knowledge of Federal and Multi-State laws and regulations relating to compensation including FLSA
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and possess advanced Excel skills
* Must have the ability to handle complex data and be detail oriented
* Strong analytical and communication skills required
* Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment is required
* Excellent customer relations and organizational skills are required