This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Laureate Education Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
The Global Compensation team of Laureate Education Inc. provides support to the global community by developing global compensation tools, policies, incentive plans and training materials to support the business objectives of the community. We are seeking a highly analytical, team oriented analyst to join the team to support the Annual Compensation Planning Process from September 1 2016 March 31, 2017. Under direct supervision of the Manager, Global Compensation, the successful candidate will develop complete complex compensation analytics, data auditing, and provide HR systems support to enable a successful year end compensation planning cycle. Candidates should have excellent excel skills with the ability to manage and analyze large volumes of data with a high degree of accuracy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under direct supervision of the Manager, Global Compensation, the role will specifically be responsible for the following:
* Partner with HRIS to implement and administer base pay and incentive compensation programs
* Ensure accuracy and adherence to all compensation administrative rules
* Support the annual compensation planning processes with analytics, system support and reporting
* Prepare compensation-related communication documents such as brochures, how-to guides, incentive plan documentation, and pay administration publications
* Assist in the development and application of compensation analyses and metrics to support compensation policy development
* Create offer analyses for potential new hires and promotional candidates by identifying appropriate market data and internal comparator compensation
* Perform job evaluations and market pricing for a variety of roles across multiple job families and regions/countries
TECHNICAL, MANAGERIAL, and PEOPLE SKILLS REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on performance of each essential function. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
* Must possess strong quantitative and analytical skills and have ability to perform basic statistical calculations and evaluate results.
* Proficiency with MS Excel and other related software programs is required.
* Must possess strong oral & written communication skills.
* Must also possess the ability to work constructively in a team framework and independently under pressure and handle tight deadlines.
* Working experience with the following is preferred: Job Evaluation, Market Pricing, Variable Pay, Survey submission and analysis of results are required.
* Proficiency in Spanish preferred.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
* A minimum of a Bachelor s degree from an accredited university or college is required. A concentration in statistics, economics, business, finance and/or human resources is desired.
Qualified candidates should have the ability to translate HR strategy and business concepts into analytics and excel models.
Laureate Education, Inc. and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers. EOE.