This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
Manage the planning, implementation, day-to-day administration and communication of compensation (U.S.) programs to ensure alignment with company and HR strategy, and compliance with applicable U.S. and state governmental regulations. Manage processes and tools for compensation programs, including merit and short- and long-term incentives. Consult with all levels in the organization regarding pay management practices, organizational structure issues, competitive trends, and innovative and industry best practices.
* Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas
* Benchmarks all compensation programs and recommends compensation structures and plans to ensure internal equity and market competitiveness
* Manages the compensation cycle, including completion of a balanced portfolio of surveys, annual benchmarking and creation of salary structures
* Responsible for compensation plan designs and programs for levels below top management
* Oversees evaluation and market assessment of jobs utilizing the Hay Group methodology and/or job architecture and makes competitive recommendations for new hires and promotions
* Directs the annual merit and bonus process
* Manages the severance process
* Develops compensation communications and educational materials to ensure that compensation programs are fully understood and appropriately valued by all stakeholders
* Manages mobility programs and team for Canada and the US, including immigration and relocation
* Responsible for the administration of deferred compensation, equity compensation and other non qualified programs for the U.S. in compliance with applicable government regulations
RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER JOBS
* Works closely with the rest of the HR team to ensure internal and external equity when hiring and promoting employees.
* Works with the shared services, IT and other relevant departments to ensure systems and tools are correct with regards to job evaluation, FLSA compliance, etc.
* Works with payroll to program and administer deferred compensation and other non qualified/stock programs.
* Works closely with Global HQ as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required Education: Bachelor's/Undergraduate Degree
Additional Education Preferred: Master's/Graduate Degree
Field of Study Preferred: HR, Finance, Accounting, Business
Required Training/Certifications: Certified Compensational Professional (CCP) preferred
Required Work Experience: 5 years
Travel Requirements: 10%
Required Computer and Software Skills: PowerPoint, Advanced level Excel Required
Applicable Management Experience: This position manages a team of 3 individuals - Compensation Analyst and Sr. International Assignment Specialist (2)
Internal controls providing reasonable assurance of effective and efficient operations, including actions to prevent and detect fraud and protect Company resources
Lafarge North America Inc., Holcim (US) Inc., and Aggregate Industries Management, Inc. are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. We embrace diversity in our people, products and ideas. We sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
AMERICA\'S JOB EXCHANGE SOURCE CODES:
AJETR+00, AJETR+01, AJETR+02 ,AJETR+03, AJETR+04, AJETR+05, AJETR+06, AJETR+07, AJETR+08
STATE SPECIFIC SOURCE CODE: