This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY FOR US, ITS A MISSION
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the worlds 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing whats right, not whats easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Heres how this role will help:
* Evaluate roles to determine grade placement and FLSA status, and benchmark internally
* Analyze compensation survey data to determine competitive market rate in accordance with the global compensation strategy
* Make pay recommendations for Global Employees to ensure internal and external equity.
* Implement processes to ensure employees are assigned to the correct jobs and titled appropriately
* Assist with the annual global merit and incentive program process, including data integrity efforts, transaction assistance, process inquiries, data corrections/updates, recommendation changes, and reporting/meeting prep assistance.
* Provide accurate, complete, and timely submission of required reports, forecasts and various analyses.
* Participate in salary and comp practices surveys
* Approve Tier 2 Compensation Workday Workflow.
MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 0-2 years of experience. Three to four years of experience is preferred. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
* Certified Compensation Professional designation preferred.
* Must possess a technical knowledge of compensation program design, development, analysis, and administration. Must be aware of compensation and incentive best practices. Must possess an understanding of human relations operations in a global organization.
* Must possess excellent analytical skills, written and oral communication skills, problem solving skills, interpretation skills, interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, planning and organization skills, and reasoning ability. Must possess strong computer skills and be very proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Excel. Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Systems experience with Workday, MarketPay, and ServiceNOW, a plus.
* Ability to read and interpret complex business and/or technical documents. Ability to write comprehensive reports and detailed business correspondence. Ability to work with groups of people such as other departments and communicate known concepts. Ability to present to a group of departments.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide, compute rate, ratios, percents and probability. Ability to draw and interpret bar graphs, and calculate statistics.
* Ability to solve problems with a variety of concrete variables through semi-standardized solutions that require some ingenuity and analysis. Ability to draw inferences and follow prescribed and detailed procedures to solve moderately complex problems.
* Typically sitting at a desk or table. Intermittently sitting, standing, walking or stooping. Periodic travel is required.
* Normal office situation.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 30,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Job Posting: Sep 12, 2016, 8:06:25 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.