Compensation Specialist II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
White Plains, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONI have an immediate opening for a dynamic Compensation Specialist for a leading public organization.
The Compensation Specialist II will be responsible for assisting with the planning and design and implementation and administration of compensation programs that attract, retain, motivate and reward employees while ensuring internal equity, external competitiveness and compliance.
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration is required
* Minimum five (5) to seven (7) years plus experience working in a compensation role required.
* Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation preferred.
* Experience with technical industry preferred.
* Experience as HR generalist or working with multi-site setting preferred.
* Ability to sit at a desk and use a computer and telephone.
* Minimal travel primarily within NY State.