Compensation and Benefits Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWhat makes Medpace successful?
It's simple...our employees. At Medpace, we believe that our employees drive our exceptional reputation in the industry. As part of the Medpace team, you will find work that is challenging, be given the tools and training to succeed and be rewarded with potential advancement opportunities within our fast-growing company.
What to expect in the Compensation and Benefits Analyst position...
Medpace is a Clinical Research Organization (CRO) that is rapidly growing across the world. Due to our recent growth, we are in need of qualified and focused driven individuals, like yourself. This is a critical role in our continuously-growing Human Resources department, where you will be part of a dynamic, fast-paced work environment. As a Compensation & Benefits Analyst, you will be a productive member of the team, and will be mentored and supported as you develop your skills. In this position, you will be able to use your own skills to help accomplish tasks that are instrumental to the company's growth.
* Work with Human Resources / Compensation & Benefits colleagues on the completion of departmental tasks, including HR data collection, report construction, analysis and interpretation, personnel data administration, and other related tasks
* Fulfill internal employee and market data requests and provide regular HR reports related to cost, headcount, growth, turnover, retention and other relevant metrics
* Work cross-functionally on the design, development, and enhancement of HR reporting tools, capabilities, and processes
* Support in the development and maintenance of files and systems used to administrate compensation processes (e.g., equity-based compensation)
* Assist Compensation and Benefits department with enterprise-wide projects related to HRIS maintenance and development, system and process documentation, and job description writing
What you will need to be successful:
* Bachelor's degree in HR, Business Administration, or related field
* 1-3 years of related practical work experience
* Strong knowledge of Excel
What's in it for you?
From our beginning as a startup in 1992 to our current global presence in over 40 countries, our focus has always been how we value our employees. As a member of the Medpace team your benefits package would include health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with match, paid time off, and bonuses based on individual and company performance. In addition, you can enjoy:
*Casual dress code;
*24-hour onsite fitness center with a variety of fitness classes; and
*Onsite cafeteria with complimentary lunch daily.
What to expect next...
If you are ready to join our growing team, click Apply for this Position. We will review your applications in a timely manner. If you have the necessary qualifications and background to succeed at this position, a member of our recruiting team may contact you for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets